Vegan Concept is a lifestyle health and beauty online store founded by Reussi International Limited in 2016. Our mission is to provide quality vegan and cruelty-free products that are not available in our markets. We work with a broad portfolio of natural and organic brands, such as Timeless Organics Skin Care, éPure, Birchrose+Co, Noto and SHOO. Our goal is to take these exclusive brands to the next level – whether we own, license or manage them.
At present we are looking for a business-minded, culture-focused member to join our team. In the role, you will work across all departments (Sales & Marketing, Ecommerce, Operations, Administrative and etc.) and gain broad exposure to the operational elements of Vegan Concept business model. We’ve outlined a few of the key tasks below, but are also open to providing additional experiences in particular areas of interest.
- Handling sales orders from packing to courier arrangement to ensure on time delivery
- Handling inquiries and follows up via emails, calls and social media platforms
- Assist in managing online store and e-commerce platforms
- Assist in inventory management and sales reporting
- Perform data entry to ensure records are updated promptly and accurately
- Liaise with retails stores to manage stock level and replenish on a timely manner
- Assist in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials, e.g. press release, eDM, product description, advertisement, brochure, newsletter, events, etc.
- Assist and coordinate special projects such as retail shops opening and marketing events
- Assist in office administration work to ensure smooth office operations
- Handling ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum 1-2 year relevant work experience
- Experience in beauty industry or Degree in Marketing is a bonus
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask, able work under pressure and willing to learn
- Proficient with MS Office
- Adaptability to work independently in a small office environment
- Knowledge of creating graphics using Photoshop or has prior experience is preferable
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Excellent command of Chinese and English, written and spoken
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Performance Bonus
- Fun, startup environment
- Team Building Activities
Interested? Please send your CV including date of availability and current and expected salary to email@example.com, quoting "Administrative Assistant" in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept confidential and only for employment related purpose.