Manager, Marketing and Brand Management
Vegan Concept is a lifestyle health and beauty online store founded by Reussi International Limited in 2016. Our mission is to provide quality vegan and cruelty-free products that are not available in our markets. We work with a broad portfolio of natural and organic brands, such as Timeless Organics Skin Care, éPure, Birchrose+Co, Noto and SHOO. Our goal is to take these exclusive brands to the next level – whether we own, license or manage them.
At present we are looking for a business-minded, culture-focused member to join our team. In the role, you will work across all departments (Sales & Marketing, Ecommerce, Operations, Administrative and etc.) and gain broad exposure to the operational elements of Vegan Concept business model. We’ve outlined a few of the key tasks below, but are also open to providing additional experiences in particular areas of interest.
- Responsible for writing creative and engaging content to attract target audiences for all media channels;
- Write, edit and proofread all marketing materials for the brand and products, including but not limited to product information, advertisements, press releases, EDMs, promotions, websites, scripts and blogs etc.;
- Develop and execute retail marketing strategies from store display, retail design, CRM, shoppers experience and visual merchandising activities;
- Plan and implement marketing communications to build brand awareness;
- Act as customer service and respond to brand enquiries from all channels, i.e. phone calls, instant messengers and social media;
- Responsible for marketing and promotion planning to ensure sales growth;
- Assist in social media advertisement placements, i.e. Facebook Ad and Google Ad;
- Manage and support junior team members;
- Liaise and maintain close relationship with external parties - printers, suppliers, designers etc. to ensure marketing materials are executed accurately and promptly;
- Provide weekly/monthly performance metrics to Management; and
- Support Management in other ad-hoc duties.
- University graduate or above;
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience preferably in beauty and skincare products;
- Solid experience in retail marketing;
- Excellent content writing skills in Chinese is MUST;
- Strategic content planning skills;
- Strong knowledge in social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram;
- Experience on social media advertisement placement is a definite advantage;
- Experience in managing and developing a team;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; and
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills are highly desirable.
- Staff Training
- Five-day work per week
- Team Building Activities
- Performance Bonus
*Position title will be adjusted according to candidate's experience.
Interested? Please send your CV including date of availability and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting "Manager, Marketing and Brand Management" in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept confidential and only for employment related purpose.