Vegan Concept store (www.theveganconcept.com) founded by The Vegan Company Limited in 2016, principally engaged in direct selling and wholesaling natural vegan products. Our mission is to provide quality vegan products that are not available in our markets, and support cruelty-free and sustainability.
At present we are looking for a business-minded, culture-focused member to join our team. In the role, you will work across all departments (Sales & Marketing, Ecommerce, Operations, Administrative and etc.) and gain broad exposure to the operational elements of Vegan Concept business model. We’ve outlined a few of the key tasks below, but are also open to providing additional experiences in particular areas of interest.
- Perform full spectrum of office administrative duties to ensure smooth office operations including overseeing office supplies, office maintenance, renovation projects, etc.;
- Perform clerical work including data entry, filing, scanning and photocopying;
- Provide secretarial support to the Management team;
- Perform courier service including documents and parcels drop-off and collection, mailing and banking;
- Perform receptionist and customer service duties – greet and meet visitors/customers;
- Oversee the Company’s showroom to ensure it is maintained in the highest standard;
- Inventory management including weekly stock reporting;
- Liaise with all parties to ensure timely receivables, quotations and invoices arrangement;
- Liaise with vendors and shops to ensure sufficient stocks level and replenish when required;
- Assist in staff benefit management – tracking leave record accurately, organise team lunch and office parties;
- Handling ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Handling customers enquiries and follow ups via calls, emails and social media platforms;
- Handling sales order from packing to courier arrangement to ensure on time delivery;
- Assist and coordinate in marketing and company events and activities;
- Assist in managing social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, etc.);
- Assist in managing online store and e-commerce platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of marketing materials, presentations and proposals;
- Source and communicate with KOLs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as administrative/office assistant
- Working experience in Marketing is preferred
- Knowledge in the skincare/beauty industry is preferred
- Proficient in MS office and Chinese Word Processing is a must
- Proactive, attention to details and responsible
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile
Interested? Please send your CV including date of availability and current and expected salary to email@example.com, quoting "Administrative and Marketing Assistant" in the email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for an interview.
All information received will be kept confidential and only for employment related purpose.