The MOTD Pro Makeup Brush Collection includes all the brushes needed to go beyond your traditional makeup looks. This 20-piece face and eye makeup brush set are made from vegan fibers that are designed for impeccable makeup application.
- Pick up Line: Apply cream, gel, powder, or liquid eyeliner.
- Just Browsing: Define, outline, highlight, and shape your brows.
- No Fudge Just Smudge: Apply, blend, and soften your eye looks.
- Mr. Handyman: Apply, prime, and carve your eye looks.
- Eye Catching Crease: Apply, define, and blend eyeshadows.
- Miss Shady Lady: Apply, define, and blend eyeshadows.
- Pencil Me In: Detail, blend, and smudge your eye looks.
- Blending Bestie: Apply and blend eyeshadows.
- Pigment Packer: Apply, build, and press pigment onto the lids.
- Straight to the Point: Apply cream, gel, powder, or liquid eyeliner.
- Set and Go: Apply your loose or pressed makeup.
- Beauty and the Base: Apply your liquid makeup.
- Supermodel Sculpt: Contour and highlight brush created for ease of applying liquids, creams, and powders.
- Conceal your Secret: Apply a variety of corrective formulas.
- Get Cheeky with It: Apply a variety of blushes and bronzers.
- Second Skin Stipple: Apply your liquid or cream makeup for a smooth and flawless complexion.
- Lighting Crew: Apply and diffusing your loose or pressed highlight products.
- Lights Camera Complexion: Apply your liquid makeup.
- Buffing Base Boss: Apply your liquid makeup.
- A Perfect 10: Apply your loose or pressed makeup.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT MOTD
Every MOTD Cosmetics makeup brush features usage instructions stamped on the handle. All MOTD brushes are certified PETA cruelty free and vegan. MOTD Cosmetics uses innovative bristles that are safe for all skin types, soft, applies and blends beautifully compared to brushes that are made from animal hair.
M.O.T.D brushes are made out of TAKLON: a high grade synthetic polyester fiber that mimics animal hair.
How to Use